The Back bone of telecom operators is its infrastructure which includes telecom towers. Today the operators relies on Operations & Maintenance (O&M) man power, Security personnel and AMC vendors (maintenance) to maintain & monitor and in some of the cases use first generation technology (sourced from multiple vendors) to control & manage their remote assets.
- Remote monitoring and control capability
- Availability of power
- Clean power to telecom equipments.
- Constant temperature range
- Monitoring of Energy utilized
- 99.999% uptime of passive infrastructure assets
It solves the customer’s business objective like,
- Enable Pro-active remote monitoring, control, remote data collection, Alarm & fault management capabilities for all distributed sites, exchanges passive infrastructure elements
- Be notified to manage passive infrastructure elements alarm, manage trouble tickets to resolution
- Minimize dependency on manual field operations
- Preventive maintenance and B check schedules
- Increase Operational efficiency
- Maximize inventory efficiency
- Increase vendor manpower accountability
It provides the ability to analyze alarms, enable trouble shooting, communicate with operations team, site technicians and track alarms for resolution. It can escalate alarms, trouble ticket job orders to the appropriate field personnel or technicians to remedy the problem.
- Automated data collection of tank fuel, operations hours of DG, ACPDB UPS and rectifiers
- Fault Management: Provide alarms, exceptions and failure notifications
- Control capability (DG, Air Conditioner, BTS)
- Energy Audit and Monitoring (EB, DG, Air Conditioner)
- Optimizer – Delay DG Start
- Fuel Management: Fuel Pilferage, tampering and security
- Battery Management
- Access Control
- Monitor and Control all passive infrastructure elements at site.
- Automated data collection of tank fuel, operations hours of EB, DG and UPS to Reconcile Fuel bills claims
- Minimize dependency on Manual Operations and associated costs
- Monitor and Eliminate “Fuel Pilferage” via fuel sensors
- Monitor Telecom Battery State of Charge.
- Optimize Cap Ex and Op Ex spend on Battery replacement and maintenance
- Provide remote data access and alarms facility to AMC and O&M Vendors
- Optimize Resource Availability through efficient alarm handling and event monitoring
- Identify and Isolate the Root Cause of problem quickly and efficiently
- Bi-Directional communication with field personnel via SMS and E-mail
- The intuitive nature of the system flattens the learning curve and reduces the need for highly skilled engineering staff
- Multi-vendor, multi-protocol support
- Can be integrated to workflow, inventory and other 3rd party application
- GIS display for sites layout
For more information on Telecom Product & Solutions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org